Favorite blog posts from last year!
January
16: "When a guy seems perfect ..."
Re-reading this renews my hope. :-)
27: "Let's Go On with the Show!"
Insight into my life as a musician ... referencing student-teaching experience with high school choir kids, performances with the All Star Collegiate Choir and a professional orchestra ... and some painful-at-the-time thoughts which ended up foreshadowing the lifespan of certain undergraduate friendships
February
19: "Another interesting Sunday..."
Quoting lyrics from Wicked: "I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason..." An unusual encounter with another human being.
28: "Feeling a bit sheepish"
Goofy picture-filled post!
March
12: "Bella Italia"
Another post in pictures ... with little stories about the most amazing Spring Break trip ever (which doubled as BestFriend's one last hurrah (!) before marriage)!
21: "Guilty Secrets"
April
5: "Anticipation"
Because CGFC (Cute Guy From Church) was mentioned in so many posts, I thought I ought to include one on the list. :-)
15: "The Dawning"
Little epiphanies ... hinting at life changes after graduation ... bittersweet but wonderful.
May
7: "Festivities: Thursday though Saturday"
Commencement ... Funny how a word which means "beginning" describes a ceremony which marks the end of a chapter in life.
June
27: "Another surprise!"
The only picture of me on this blog :-)
July
8: "So ... I just had to navigate Blogger in Hungarian ..."
I sent out regular updates to family and friends regarding my adventures (and studies!) in Budapest, Salzburg, Vienna, Bratislava and Prague ... but neglected to update my blog for the most part. If you want the official updates (with reflections on the places I visited, stories about the cute boys I met, and descriptions of my studies), you can email me using the address to the right!
August
24: "Remembering"
I'd recently moved into my new apartment and was preparing to start grad school. This entry is a tribute to a loved one.
September
9: "A 10 second glimpse into the life of a klutz"
Still giggling as I recall my madskillz. Love the links to favorite entries about being an RA too!
22: "A phone call makes thousands of miles seem like none at all"
Another reason why I love BestFriend!
October
27: "Female Bonding"
Also known as the miraculous powers of cookie dough. An ode. Well, not quite. :-)
November
11: "Unexpected turn of events"
A boy story
December
19: "On Blogging"
Justification for the existence of Wrapped in Song. This isn't the best example of my writing but I just love this entry. I suppose it was something that had to be written at some point during the lifespan of this blog.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment