Last year, when BestFriend and I were returning from Spring Break 2007: Italian Adventure, our flight from LayoverCity to CoolCity was overbooked. I voluntarily gave up my seat in exchange for a guaranteed seat on the next flight to CoolCity and a voucher for the airlines. BestFriend's then-fiance-now-husband had already started driving from his college town to pick us up from the airport, so she continued on our flight as planned. She was disappointed that she wasn't able to share in the extended adventure of our trip, but I consoled her by promising to use the voucher to visit her in her soon-to-be new home thousands of miles away.
Now I'm eagerly anticipating the arrival of an e-ticket in my inbox at any moment ... and I can't wait for Spring Break! To see BestFriend (and her husband too), to see their apartment, to explore their area (one of the 23 states I have not visited yet), to indulge in the ever-wonderful GirlTime ... what a lovely long weekend it will be!!!!!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment