Sunday, July 08, 2007

So ... I just had to navigate Blogger in Hungarian! That was different ... and I'm still adjusting to the keyboard too!

I got in on Friday ... and I've been seeing the sights of Budapest alone and with people from my hostel. I've taken a bus tour of the city, walked quite a bit, visited various big tourist sites (churches, shopping markets, etc.), but I've also given myself plenty of time to rest.

Attended a free outdoor concert last night on one of the bridges ... broke my flip-flops this morning (in the shower stall! I had brought my cheap pair to leave behind at the end of my trip ... but I did actually need this pair for the next few weeks!) ...

Beautiful sights, lovely river ... and leaving to get dinner soon as I haven't eaten since my large breakfast! :-)

No comments: