Sunday, April 15, 2007

Big One-Double-Zero


(I tried to color it and make it beautiful in Paint, complete with fireworks and squiggles, but the "filler" tool and paintbrush tool weren't working ... You'll just have to imagine the festivity!) :-)
I've been keeping this blog since September ... and it has chronicled my life my senior year of college at MySchool in CoolCity ... including my adventures while student-teaching (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec), the breakup with ExBoyfriend, fun updates on the CuteGuyFromChurch (I didn't realize I first mentioned him in November!), the occasional rant on being an RA, and lots of soul-searching as I consider my possibilities for post-graduation.)
While I still maintain an online journal elsewhere (which friends IRL read), this site has become my primary (and favorite!) writing venue ... Thanks for reading! :-)
Love, Estrella

1 comment:

The Contessa said...

Manay Congrats!!!! A bigg milestone.

Thanks for your wonderful comments as well.

The technique I mentioned in my blog is one I learned in a book by Cheryl Richards called Life Makeovers. In not allowing your conscious mind to dwell and not find a solution, your inner wisdom can come through with that solution. It's the concept that fuels things like, you have a big dilemma an your losing sleep about what to do. So you let it go and all of sudden while driving or in the shower, the answer becomes clear. It takes some getting used to but I love it. It's less stressful when you don't ruminate on an issue. And to know that you already have the answer or solution ini your subconscious is a reassuring thing too. Just need to tap inot it.

I love your blog - keep writing!!!