I spent the last few days visiting family before returning to GradSchool. My sister and I had some precious bonding time at her school (frozen pizza + movies on Wednesday night, one of my few dinner specialties + good conversation on Thursday night). Very enjoyable.
While my sister had her class obligations on Friday, I drove a few hours to visit an old friend from AlmaMater. We walked around his current college town (very pleasant, my first visit there), grabbed lunch at a spunky restaurant (in which people write all over the wallpaper and on the tables- and it's encouraged!), and took in a movie. Fun times!
After that visiting, my sister and I both drove over to see our relatives who live somewhere between Sister's school and my school. Stories galore (!), more than enough amazing food, and some fun care packages to take back with us to our respective apartments. These relatives are so grateful to us for coming; they act like we're doing them a favor by visiting! Not at all! Sister and I love spending time with them, and we go because we want to see them! (And ... I have to admit ... I do enjoy being spoiled!) :-)
Now I'm back at GradSchool, and I'm far too lazy to go grocery-shopping. I have changed into my oh-so-comfy T-shirt and pajama pants, and I plan to go to bed early so that I am fresh for tomorrow's classes! 'Night!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment