Last night, the music student organizations held a Halloween-themed party on campus. Green and I decided we ought to make an appearance.
My favorite part of the evening? Babysitting! One of the students had a baby this summer, and the sweet little girl has become the unofficial music school mascot. When the girl who had been holding the baby wanted to participate in the bobbing for apples contest, I offered to hold the little pirate. :-)
One of the guys in my choir saw me holding the baby.
"I bet this makes you want to have your own baby right now, huh?" He teased me.
"Nope!" I cheerily responded. "I love this- I get to play and dance with the baby, but then I can give her back to Mommy when the day is over!" And I cuddled and danced with the little girl for awhile longer before I finally returned her to her mother. :-)
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment