Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Choices, choices

I was invited to an event on Facebook. Lots of kids from home (none of them close friends) have confirmed their attendance at said event. Which is tonight. At the local bar. (I didn't even know we had a bar in this town.)

The only bar I've really ever been to was in Hungary. I went with my friends from the seminar because I heard the cute Swedish guys were going to be there. (Speaking of Facebook, one of the cute Swedish guys sent me a message the other day!) I had a positive bar experience. :-)

Aack! Should I go and enjoy the chance to catch up with people I haven't seen for years? Should I stay home and watch my favorite new show this season? (Private Practice)

Going would require redoing my makeup (because I just cut up an onion for one of tomorrow's dishes) and my hair (because it's yucky at the moment -- can't wait for my haircut on Saturday!) ...

Not going would mean I get to take off my makeup and put on pajamas ... Hmmm ....

No comments: