Monday, November 26, 2007

Sighing after a breath of fresh air

Yesterday's drive back to school passed very quickly. I listened to Christmas tunes on the radio, caught up with BestFriend and a few other friends, and enjoyed being serenaded by Josh Groban's new holiday CD. I had to stop for fuel early on, and I visited the grocery store in town to pick up bread and milk before I headed back to the apartment. When I pulled out of my driveay at home, my car clock read 4:44. When I pulled into the parking lot of my apartment complex, my clock read 9:44. Hmmm. Exactly 5 hours.

I unpacked and composed 2 To-Do lists. One is a generic one of things that need to be done before I leave for Christmas break (vacuum my room, organize receipts, etc.) and another is my list for today! The break rejuvenated me ... and I hope that I maintain this peaceful, motivated attitude until it's time to return home again!

No comments: