Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Counting down the last few hours till break

This morning's post? I think I was amused only because I had not gone to sleep yet. I survived the abbreviated day on one hour of sleep and enjoyed a two hour nap this afternoon. When my alarm went off at 5:30, I was thoroughly confused, I thought it was 5:30 tomorrow morning!

Now I'm in the process of changing out of my oh-so-comfortable pajamas and back into my professional GA clothing for my last class of the week! Well, by "in the process," I mean that I'm merely thinking about it as I try to figure out other ways that I might procrastinate before getting ready to go to the evening class.

Godwilling, I'll be on the road in 12 hours (before sunrise!) to beat traffic in the more congested areas. The drive should take about 5 hours, but I'm not sure what it will be like on scary-holiday-traffic day. I'm looking forward to having a break in the middle of my drive ... in the form of breakfast with a friend. :-)

Another note for those following the story of FC: We played phone tag until he reached me yesterday morning on his way to work. He was concerned for my feelings, and he seemed relieved that I don't harbor any ill feeling toward him. We were quite chatty on the phone. It looks as though we may even become friends. Who knows?

No comments: