Sunday, April 22, 2007

And I was getting so good at regular updates ... :-)

I am alive and well. Conference was amazing! I didn't get much sleep ... and actually, I spent over 900 miles total in the car from Wednesday through yesterday. Too much driving, not enough sleep takes away Estrella's ability to clearly translate her thoughts into text!

I do plan to write about my conversation with the Director of [graduate] Program to which I have been accepted.

I'll also write about BestFriend's Bridal Shower extravaganza.

Alas, there is not much to write about CGFC. At church this morning, he played piano for the hymns and service music (I hadn't known he played that well!). There was no chance to talk pre- or post-service, and ... there has been no phone call. I believe that his "No, I'm not trying to run away, I'm just busy, but I'm still interested" has morphed into "I'm too busy to be interested at all." Oh well. At least I did my part ... and ... hopefully it'll be easier if I ever decide I just have to ask a guy out sometime in the future. :-)

13 days 'til I graduate. (I got my first graduation card in the mail! Yay! I'll use the money to buy a book I wanted at conference!) Two weeks until I'm home ... and until I leave MySchool behind as I prepare for the next adventure. Ah, the weather is sooo lovely outside ... finally! Of course, CoolCity decided to warm up at the same time that my workload piles higher and higher. ;-)

In my sleep-deprived state, I'm somewhat perky only because I'm trying to keep my mom's various words of advice in my mind: Just do it! Pace yourself. Be like The Little Engine that Could and keep saying to yourself, "I think I can, I think I can."

OK, off to go write the paper due tomorrow. 'Night!

No comments: