... is all I have left here at MySchool. I nearly cried after one of my classes yesterday ... it was the final Music Ed class together for my classmates and me. We've worked our tails off during this four-year program and I've come to see these people as my friends ... and almost as siblings. Tonight we're all going out to dinner ... and then we won't be all together until graduation (although not all of us are graduating). It seems so surreal that this is all coming to a close.
[Insert pause in writing this entry because I just accepted a 2-part (piano) gig for next week ... Yay! $50 and networking!]
I got a call from two important administrators regarding the "awesome job" ... and I may have an interview on Thursday ... or it might on Friday ... or an interview on both days. (Neither one was available on both days, so it may be Thursday with one and Friday with the other!) I really just want to see whether or not this job is a good fit for me, and whether or not I'm a good fit for the job. I think that if I have the opportunity to visit the school and interview, I'll know whether I should accept the assistantship or if I should continue to pursue this job.
(Now I need to start packing stuff up so that I can bring back tons of stuff when I drive home this week ... and ... I need to update my portfolio ... and complete the application for the "awesome job" district, and get directions to the school & etc. ... and I have to make myself beautiful for the dinner outing this evening!) :-)
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment