Saturday, September 23, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome!

This is my third blog since 2001. I began over at a site, which has since folded, at the end of my sophomore year in high school and "graduated" to another hosting site as a first year college student in 2003. While I still maintain the latter, I decided to create this account because I've enjoyed reading others' blogs on this site, and ... I've felt almost guilty for enjoying their writing without sharing my own. I've gravitated toward the academic blogs as I'm currently in my senior year of my undergraduate program at MySchool in CoolCity, and my own professors have recommended more than once that I consider a career in Higher Ed.

Even though it's only September, events of the first month of this school year have been life-changing: my grandmother's death, my current student-teaching experience, and a tragedy in my community. So much in my life is no longer constant. I expect that more will change before I graduate in May. Only God knows His plans for my life. I'm glad Someone does. :-)

No comments: