*No, this entry isn't really about a song ... I just adore that song title ... It's a piece by Andrew Lloyd Webber. :-)
So I'm driving home today, interviewing tomorrow, and driving back to CoolCity tomorrow night in order to attend the last BibleStudy for this school year. That's the plan.
My original plan had been to spend today and tomorrow writing my 10-page paper due next week. I also planned to start preparing for finals. Instead, I'll be spending between 10-12 hours in the car. Perhaps when I'm home, I'll be able to stop by the library to pick up an audio book on CD ... I love those!
Plan for today:
*Get ready for the day
*Gather all materials for interview (resume, references, possible questions, information I already know about the school district and position, portfolio, etc)
*Pack as mcuh stuff as possible to take home with me this week so I'll have less to move out next week
*Meet with former cooperating teacher to talk about the assistantship offer ... and now ... tips for this interview
*Drive home
*Prep some more for tomorrow
*Go to bed as early as possible since I'll probably have to leave my house by 6am in order to get to the school at the right time on Thursday/tomorrow (ouch)
I will survive. I will survive. I only have 9-10 days until I graduate (depends on which ceremony I decide to count as official). I will survive this madness ... time to start my to-do list and go get ready!
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment