One of the jobs for which I applied last week sounds perfect to me. Location-wise, it's not near a city, but the area has Target & Starbucks not too far away, and that's good enough. Additionally, it's the closest job I've found to where Westley will be next year, and that is certainly an awesome benefit.
I applied and also emailed the person in charge of handling the applications because I'd met him when he gave a presentation at AlmaMater. When I contacted Mentor about something else recently, I mentioned that I'd applied for the job. Today, she wrote back telling me that she too had received an announcement about the job, and that she had put in a good word for me with the person in charge. He's on the board for a community organization in which she holds a prominent role.
*crossing my fingers* Of all the jobs for which I've applied, this is the one I want the most! I'm hoping it's God's will for me! Even if not, I'm sure He'll open a door somewhere.
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment