During the weekend of my cousin's wedding, marriage was quite a common subject. My sister and her beau have seemingly been heading in the direction of matrimony for awhile now, and Westley and I also view it as a real possibility, though not in the near future.
My sister and her boyfriend may tie the knot next year, but I believe she's leaning more towards waiting an additional year. With circumstances as they are, Westley and I will have to wait two years. So ... it's possible that there may be two glorious events in 2010.
When it came time for our cousin to toss her bouquet, my sister and I were both out on the dance floor. As it sailed through the air, I caught it a split-second before my sister, but she ended up with it somehow. Hmm.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment