Blue and I agreed: From here on out (for this semster anyway), it should be smooth sailing!
A few minor assignments for one class, 1 paper in lieu of a final, 1 regular final, 1 conducting demonstration, 1 teaching demonstration. That's it! Even better? All of it will take place by Wednesday ... which means that (hopefully!) I'll have free time to relax, clean my room, do laundry, cook, wrap Christmas gifts, write Christmas cards ... before I go home for the holidays the following Sunday.
Other things I'm happily anticipating (besides going home):
*Concert by my favorite musical artist (!)
*Parties at two professors' houses for the student organizations they sponsor
*Christmas caroling!
*Driving to see the Christmas lights in town
*Having time to read!
*More sleep
*Flying to BestFriend's HomeState to see her, her husband, and mutual friends over New Year's (she offered to pay half my plane ticket and I already had a discount voucher for the airlines, so ... it worked out wonderfully!)
And now? Sweet dreams. :-)
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment