Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finals Week Madness!

No more classes (yay!), both parts of one final are done (yay!), and Godwilling I'll be home in less than a week!

On my radar this week:

TOMORROW
*Both parts of a final for another class
*Essay/paper for another final due tomorrow
*Teach private lesson
*GA outing (possibly dinner, cruising around town to check out Christmas lights, and likely wine and pie afterwards)

LATER ON
*Finish data entry for a prof
*Shopping & concert dress rehearsal
*Concert (in which I'm singing!)
*Concert (by my favorite pop star!!! I've been in love with him since high school!)
*Church
*Lots of cleaning
*Other errands


Also - I saw an ad on Craigslist. I might go caroling next week in HometownCity. Yay! I've just gotta call the choir's director and sing for him over the phone. So ... I better drink some orange juice and go to sleep so that my voice will actually work tomorrow!

No comments: