Sunday, December 02, 2007

Frazzled but surprisingly peaceful

The weekend flew! I can hardly believe that the major milestone of the concert weekend is now over. Now, in the next 2 weeks, I get to look forward to 3 finals, 1 quiz, and 2 major assignments. I can definitely survive that. As long as I am careful about my cookie dough and caffeine intake. It probably didn't help that Blue and I each devoured a frozen pizza this evening. (So unhealthy ... but so delicious. So what if it contained 37% of my suggested daily intake for saturated fat? *gulp* I can justify it partly because it contained 25% calcium and some vitamin A ... and protein ... and something else ... oh, iron.)

Ugh, I'm so exhausted after this weekend that my thoughts aren't even making sense to me and my fingers keep typing the wrong words. I keep having to backspace to form some sort of coherent thread through this entry. I think I need a glass of water ("pizza thirst") and sleep. 'Night.

No comments: