Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Post-Christmas Plans

Now that Christmas is over, I've got to get work done! On my list of things to do:
*Freelance transcription work (just finished this evening but wanted to include anyway!)
*Freelance arranging work (must be completed in the next week! Aack!)
*Portfolio compilation -- If I want a job after graduation, I better update this thing ... which hasn't been touched in 2 years. Ugh. Maybe I should make a pretty e-portfolio instead.
*Resume tweaking -- Need to add grad school information ... and ... contact professors from AlmaMater for feedback (I trust their guidance more in this area than GradSchool)

Also on my list:
*Traveling! 2 days of whirlwind fun with BestFriend & friends!
*Teaching- possibly visiting a nearby school to teach some music classes!
*Get applications from all local school districts!
*Fill out online applications for main teaching websites
*Spend time with family and friends
*Practice, study scores, etc.
*Sleep!

No comments: