1) Mailing out my Christmas cards (which won't reach my cross-country or international friends in time, but it's the thought that counts, right?)
2) Mailing out my mother's Christmas letters (I don't ever remember meeting the people on the list who aren't biologically related to me, but they'll get to read all about my college graduation ("Summa!"- as my mother loves to tell everyone), publication, travels and grad school adventures. Lucky them!)
3) Running errands
4) Making some more Christmas gifts (including a scrapbook for my former piano teacher of all the composer/music-related pictures I took in Vienna)
5) Decorating the Christmas tree
6) Getting rid of the cough that's been nagging me since Sunday (slowly improving... at least I can talk now)
7) Wrapping gifts
8) Finishing some extra income work which I've been putting off
9) Hanging out with the family :-)
UPDATED in the evening:

No comments:
Post a Comment