I was with family members who purchased these in advance (with my input) ... and I believe I'll be seeing them again under the Christmas tree or from Santa :-)
*Manhattan Transfer Greatest Hits
*New York Voices (don't remember the title) -- I had a masterclass with one of the singers in this group a few years ago ... looking forward to more vocal jazz exposure
*Rutter's Requiem and Magnificat
*Frank Sinatra (don't remember the title -- but a 4-CD compilation of his pieces *sigh* which were purchased for $8 at Walmart! Seriously $8! The clerk saw that they'd been mislabeled as Beyonce when it rang up, but he looked at us, smiled, and shrugged. Sweet!)
*Anuna (actually 2 CDs of this Celtic choral group ... gorgeous sound)
My five hour drive back to school won't be long enough! :-)
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment