Friday, January 19, 2007

Perfect Evening

My last class for the week ended at 3pm today. (The girl sitting next to me returned my coat. She'd noticed I had left it behind on Tuesday, and she grabbed it for me. I don't know why she didn't put it in Lost&Found, but I thanked her for her sweetness and thoughtfulness.)

After choir, I practiced for a little while before hanging out with one of my guy friends in the lounge. He was kicking himself because he had hoped to ask out a girl in choir, but he hadn't had the opportunity. We greeted people as they came into the building, and we eventually got dinner.

Then I went back to my room ... I was going to take a nap ... but ended up watching Grey's Anatomy online ... before going to Bible Study at 9pm. Amazing Scripture reading this evening about Jesus' first sermon in His hometown. Great discussion.

BestFriend, FormerRoommate and I stayed afterwards talking for over 2 hours. Then we decided we should watch a movie in this lounge area ... and Legally Blonde (the original) was sitting by the VCR. None of us had seen it for several years, so we ordered pizza and enjoyed the movie!

That's probably the last Thursday night girls' night I'll get to enjoy for awhile ... but ... I think it was something we all needed!

No comments: