... as an undergraduate! 3 classes and a lesson today, 3 classes and a lesson tomorrow, 2 classes on Wednesday (including a yucky night class from 6-8:40pm), 3 classes on Thursday, and no classes on Friday! Classes include:
2 core classes
1 class in my major
2 classes in my broad field but not in my specific area
2 lessons (1 on primary instrument, 1 on secondary instrument)
1 ensemble
1 elective (a language)
Only 12 credits of these classes were required, but ... my full-time student tuition status covers between 12 and 18 credits. I wanted to get my money's worth. (And - I'm excited that I had the chance to choose 6 credits of electives!!! These are the first electives I've had in my college career!) First class is in about 2 hours ... 11am! As much as I loved student-teaching, it's much nicer to sleep in past 5am.
My next First Day of School should be in August or September ... but I'll be at the front of the classroom instead. With graduation less than 4 months away, I'm off to conquer my last semester at MySchool!
Monday, January 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment