So ... Cute Guy from Church (CGFC) is studying to be a pastor, and today he gave the sermon. I thought I would melt. Like any female, my hormones react to physically attractive men ... but my heart responds to men who love God. After the service, I was in a rush to get back to campus, and I didn't see him until I was leaving. I sweetly put a hand on his arm and thanked him for the sermon as I was walking out. He started to say something, but I didn't catch it because I was in such a hurry. Next Sunday, I will have time to meander ... so I hope that maybe I (and he!) will get to say more ... :-) I think I'll also ask one of the women in choir, whose husband is in seminary with CGFC, if she knows whether or not he's seeing anyone. Last Fall, when I was still dating Ex-Boyfriend, this woman chatted with both another girl in the choir and me and offered to set us up with him ... Maybe I'll remind her of that offer ... what have I got to lose?
Other mini-crush (not as intense, the guy from Bible Study) did not come to this evening's service event ... but I saw him yesterday as he exited/I entered the elevator ... and I was stuffing my face with icecream. Very attractive, I know. :-) I won't even be at Bible Study this week because I'll be home by then! In terms of personality, I think CGFC is a much better match ... but ... the likelihood of anything happening is more realistic with this guy (who is also awesome) ...
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment