I love my advisor. I emailed Advisor at 9:30ish this evening because I realized I'd somehow overlooked the inclusion of some vital (relevant) experience on my résumé. How could this be? Where should it go in the document?! I've been meeting with Advisor every other week this semester as I'm polishing my job search materials. I attached a copy of my résumé to the email. I expected to hear back tomorrow afternoon at the earliest. Instead, I received a reply about an hour later with a detailed response and some additional revisions made on my résumé. I knew already that Advisor is a great person, but the thoughtfulness and consideration shown in this simple action boost Adviser even higher up on my List of Awesome People.
OK, now I really better go to bed. If I sleep, perhaps my next entry will make more sense. :-)
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment