Saturday, February 09, 2008

*slight grimace*

Eh.

I just got roped into giving up my free Saturday night after the craziest week (so far) of the semester. One of my PartnersInCrime (the only other girl) in our department called me up to ask if I could sell tickets at a concert this evening. Ugh. I was planning to go to support her anyway, but she was calling on behalf of one of her professors, a person who was rude to two of the other PiC and me. (I don't usually hold grudges, but when I remember how he reprimanded us in front of the undergrads for doing something that our Advisor told us to do, I still get irritated.)

I am so counting this evening towards my working hours. Minimum wage to sell tickets. *sigh* I suppose I could do worse.

(Happy post to come soon! Last night's huge responsibility went amazingly well (!) and I'll have to gush about it!) :-)

No comments: