I re-read the last two entries I had written (the first: gushing about my new crush, the second: darning the fate of a possible relationship before it is even a possibility). Both of those entries have now gone to the NeverNeverLand file. Suffice it to say that I do believe that this guy and I can be friends (and be patient without forcing anything beyond that) if I can just cool down my overeagerness at having finally met someone here who is interested in me too. (Speaking of, I think I shall call him Westley, an homage to a wonderful character.)
Now- I better go write and address those Valentines I plan to send to family and friends this week. If I don't get the chance to write again before I return from my travels, Happy Valentine's Day or Singles' Awareness Day! (I celebrate both; my mom is my valentine.) :-)
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment