Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Disjointed Estrella

When I woke up 90 minutes before my alarm was due to go off this morning (and after only 5 hours of sleep), I could barely move. I'd slept in a weird position somehow, and my neck still aches, even after 2 ibuprofen and 10 hours. Eh.

Must get more sleep tonight and get more work done! I ended up hanging out with Westley last night after going to the grocery store. Listening to classical music + playing a game of chess (he totally kicked my butt but he complimented me on my smart moves in spite of my lack of chess-playing experience) + talking + cuddling (ah! couldn't help it! I suppose cuddling is now allowed again- just no kissing yet!) while appreciating the genius of The Office = wonderfully happy but now tired Estrella.

And now? Lesson and night class #2 of the week.

1 comment:

post-doc said...

I'm very glad you're wonderfully happy. Just don't get so blissed out that you don't sleep properly again, OK? :)