Today, I received a polite rejection letter from the district for which I interviewed last week. I felt like my interview had gone very well; I represented myself, my education, and my experience clearly and professionally. I laughed with them in my interview. I was excited about the position, I liked the location, and I really thought I would at least get called back for a second round interview, if not a third round interview. So ... I'm disappointed that I'm not the person they are seeking. And stress has come back to claim its place in my life as I am full force back in the job search.
Off to console myself with Twizzlers and TaB. And the season finale of Grey's Anatomy since I haven't seen it yet.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It is disappointing - I'm sorry. But it happens to all of us, and I'm confident you'll bounce back quickly and find the right place to teach.
Post a Comment