Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Preparation for first real world possibility

I'm compiling my portfolio for my upcoming job interview. I really should have steadily updated it over the years instead of throwing everything in various envelopes, bags, and boxes which are full of other unnecessary things. Not to mention, once everything is in its own lovely page protector sheet, I have to create a table of contents and dividers. Eh.

I'm gonna be spending over $200 for this opportunity: at least $80 in gas and tolls (probably more) + ~$120 for a hotel room. Bonus: dinner with a friend in the area (more $ however). All for a 30 minute interview. And I'll probably have to do this a few times this summer. *sigh* My goal is to have a job before I leave the area for 3 weeks at the end of next month. Lord, please help me. :-)

No comments: