Wednesday, August 29, 2007

More excitement in the early days of the semester!

One of my courses this semester is designed to teach my colleagues and me how to research. Before the class began, I feared the worst: Oh dear, this will be three hours of nonstop lecturing. Instead, I found myself positively giddy at the end of class. Assignments are perfectly applicable to my program of study ... and ... basically, I'm now going to be earning a grade to read all sorts of interesting articles and books on whatever I choose to study in my field! (Oh, and the prof is extremely personable ... and I believe there is a great deal I can learn from her! Yay!)

1 comment:

post-doc said...

It's so wonderful to hear how happy and excited you are. I'm so pleased that you feel so good about your decision and are approaching this with such enthusiasm. Yay for you! I hope things continue to go very well.