Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sol La Do La Do Mi Re Re Do*

I'm sitting in one of the music technology labs at MySchool, copying some of my files onto a disk at the last minute .... wondering when I'll be here again. The world is swirling around me ~ so much to take in ... I'm officially a college graduate now. I turned my ring around (facing outwards, so that everyone I meet can see it) ...

I hope to write more within the next week (and return some very sweet comments), once I get settled at home. (Movin' out tomorrow!)

*sigh* Somehow I'm here .... and four years are officially over. Can't process it all now.


*Solfege is of my alma mater song (text would be too identifiable) ;-)

1 comment:

The Contessa said...

Uh oh - I have perfect pitch! LOL ....

Congrats again and thank you so much for your caring and support - the prayers continue to mean a lot to me.... don't let up - there's no end yet in site!!!

I'm so thrilled that your grauation weekend was so wonderful. You must be sad and excited at the close of one door and the open of another.

Just like the old proverb: The wind which closes one door will open another!