Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Randomness from the past week

Oops. Didn't mean to neglect this for a week. I suppose I haven't had much to say. Highlights from the past week include:

*I discovered I love spinach salad ... with dried cranberries, almonds, and a raspberry/pomegranate dressing ... yum!

*I've been mistaken for a high school student a few times within the past week, including at my old high school when I went to my brother's awards ceremony (I'm sure I'll appreciate looking young in a few years ... but ... not as fun now)

*Because of the former ^, my hair is now going through an awkward growing stage, in hopes that a new haircut will make me look older (or, at the very least, my own age!)

*Still don't need glasses! Hurray! Doctor said I may not ever need them

*Mom loved the dinner my siblings (and dad) and I cooked for her on Mother's Day

*I saw a former high school classmate with his wife and baby at church on Sunday

*I held a 10-week old baby this afternoon!!! (different baby)

*Got 3 audiobooks at the library to keep me occupied while I drive (alone) between 16 and 20 hours in the next 5 days

*So ... yes, lots of traveling ... probably no more entries for another few days ...

*Getting up in probably less than 6 hours ... should go to sleep!

No comments: