Thursday, October 12, 2006

The sun'll come out ... or it might snow

Duty on Friday nights is rough because:
1) I have to be up at 6 on Friday mornings to get ready, commute, teach from 9-4pm, and then commute again
2) I return to MySchool at 4:30pm
3) I go on duty at 4:30pm
4) Technically, I'm not supposed to leave my room to go eat food (but I ignore that)
5) I'm supposed to go on building rounds, and usually, on Fridays, I don't get to sleep until well after 2am

Guess what I get to look forward to tomorrow? :-)

Maybe there are silver linings:
I'm stuck in my room. This either means I am extremely productive (like earlier this week on my weeknight duty!) or that I have an excuse to relax (the option I choose on most duty nights). I'm gonna try to get some ironing done tomorrow. And maybe watch a movie. And ... try to clean my pigsty of a room which had been improving until I brought back goodies from home!

Oops! 11:40pm and I should have been in bed nearly 2 hours ago in order to survive tomorrow- day and duty night. Maybe I'll have to open the bottled mocha frappucino waiting in my fridge ... (Even a couple sips of that perk me right up!)

'Night!

No comments: