Finally!!! *breathes huge sigh of relief*
I have been offered the job for which I interviewed this morning!!! It's the job I wanted!!! Bonus points to this new position (over the the other positions for which I had interviewed) because the responsibilities of this job are exactly in line with my Master's specialty!!!
I am so elated, relieved, excited, motivated, slightly nervous, but overall thrilled about this! (I'm not as excited to turn down the other job offer because I hate being the bearer of bad news.)
So ... the job is 100% my area of choice ... and while the students at this age level are sometimes referred to as "hormonal monsters," I couldn't be happier. I really feel like this is such a good fit for me ... and finally, I have a job!!!
So, of course, I accepted ... and I'm waiting for the official papers to arrive in the mail. Yay!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Many (belated) congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!
Post a Comment