After adding new several pictures on the 'book (and being tagged in pictures posted by others who were on my trip), I decided to go back through my photos. I still get kinda shocked when I see the pictures of the long hair (reaching the middle of my back) I had just 2+ years ago before I chopped off 11" for charity.
In retrospect, long hair required so much maintenance. I couldn't really style it because it was too heavy. I remember having to braid it in the evening before going to sleep ... If I forgot, it took a LONG time to comb it out in the morning. Before showering, I'd always stick it up in a clip because I'd never be able to soap up effectively otherwise.
Now, with my first shorter haircut since the 11" chop-off event (although short= shoulder-length at the moment), I am realizing it is rather nice to not have so much to maintain. And, maybe with shorter hair, people won't mistake me for a high school student as often.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment