So a few weeks ago, I was on Cloud 9 after church because I'd gotten the chance to talk with CuteGuyFromChurch ... and because one of the other ladies in choir had offered to find out some vital information about him for me. She sent me the following today:
Age: 24
Relationship Status: Available...very!
Relationship Wish: Very interested in meeting someone...the right one!
[Here she listed his interests, all of which completely coincide with my own!]
My Recommendation: GO FOR IT!!!!!
*sigh* Everything seems completely perfect on paper ... So, um, God, if You're reading this, would you let me know soon if this is part of Your will/plan for me? Or perhaps I should be asking, "Am I the right one for him?" :-) I really, really, really hope I get to talk with him this Sunday ... and that I'll have some excuse to ... um ... suggest that we do something, eat, talk, etc. beyond that time!
My current brilliant plan is that he'll ask for information about Italy ... and ... I'll describe some highlights but hint that I have more stories to tell and pictures to share ... which might be easier over lunch ... or ... I'm hoping that I'm divinely inspired with a more creative way to indicate my interest without being goofy. :-) I'm not entirely sure how to "GO FOR IT!!!!!" but I'm glad she strongly recommended that I do so!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment