Sunday, March 25, 2007

CGFC saga continues

CGFC has not been at church since I've been back from Spring Break. If he's there next week, it will be 5 weeks since I've seen him! I've been chatting with my some of my girls (my residents) about this ... and I've gushed over everything in here ... Sorry to leave you all hanging ... but God is leaving me hanging! :-) Perhaps even though CGFC has been closer to meeting my standards than any other guy I've known (I actually wrote out the long list), he may still not be the person God has intended for me. I'm OK with that, if that's the case, but ... this period of delicious agony in which that hasn't been confirmed is causing the butterflies in my stomach to twist and twirl about, flying in loops and colliding with one another!

I'm hoping CGFC will be here for Holy Week since we'll have several hours in services together ... Speaking of Holy Week, how is it possible that Easter is TWO weeks from today?! And then I graduate less than a month after that?!?!?!

No comments: