Thursday, April 24, 2008

Random happy moments of this week

*I started dancing in the grocery store the other day when this song began playing. I recall learning the rap while hanging out at my best friend's house in 5th grade ... and I remember rushing home from school to watch TRL or VH1 to watch the popular videos of the week.

*The weather has actually felt like Springtime lately ... which is amazing to me because I didn't expect that this area could ever be warm after this winter. The sun has been out most days this week, and I took advantage of the opportunity to break out some dresses and skirts!

*I got free groceries the other night! One of the organizations serves dinner at meetings because it's during the dinner hour. It's reserved for kids with meal plans ... but a lot of people apparently didn't eat much ... Even though I don't have a meal plan, I got to take home a whole loaf of bread and lots of lunch meat. Both items were on my grocery list for that evening. I was pretty excited that this gift saved me at least $5. :-)


Next few days/two weeks are killer ... and even though I'm pretty forward to crossing things off of my To-Do list, I'm eagerly anticipating the actual doing of some of the things on that list ... Concert and two recitals (one of which is mine) this weekend ... How blessed am I to have the opportunity to make beautiful music! I'll try to keep repeating that to myself every time I get stressed over the next few weeks, and hopefully it will help!

No comments: