Saturday, March 15, 2008

Last hours of freedom

I went shopping with my mom today to get something beautiful and elegant to wear at my upcoming recital. I love dressing up, and I'm excited to have a reason to wear fancy clothing! Surprisingly, we were more successful than I had dared to hope. I now have a lovely beaded top to wear with sleek slacks, a dress for a friend's wedding in May, and a great neutral/beige suit which will be perfect for all the interviews I hope to have this Spring!

I'm trying not to dwell on all of the work I meant to do over the break. Job applications, music analysis, an assignment due over the break (oops!), etc ... I wrote part of a lesson plan, and I paid my brother to enter information into a spreadsheet for me. Guess I'll be playing catch-up this week. Eh. G'night.

No comments: