Sunday, August 17, 2008

Random thoughts on a Sunday

*One more week until the students arrive.

*I hope the district gets me the information I need ASAP so that I can sign up for the benefits I want.

*My first boyfriend (also first kiss) from the first year of college is now engaged. To the girl he started dating a month after he and I broke up. I think it's great for both of them. Still, I was surprised when I saw it on the 'book. (Not sure why I hate naming that site on here ... perhaps that someone will search for it and my blog will come up? Don't know.)

*Must. Sleep. More. Will not have the opportunity to sleep as much when school starts. Must get into pattern of early to bed, early to rise so that I can function earlier in the day! Perhaps I'll start right now ...

No comments: