Thursday, September 13, 2007

If you possessed the powers of legilimency, you'd read in my mind:

Yup. I'm totally a nerd. I watched the recording of Tuesday night's rehearsal and the ensemble did very well. I did decently, although of course the recording made me aware of mistakes I didn't realize I made during rehearsal. (Ugh- stupid RA training! I've gotten into a habit of saying "I need" which is what we were trained to say to de-escalate a situation and take control of an issue. When working with an ensemble, this is a no-no because you don't want to imply that they're working for you, but rather for the sake of the music or for their own sake. I'm trying to get into a habit of saying "Let's" now.) I've already started planning warm-ups and my section of rehearsal for next week! Yay!

Hmm ... two months ago today, I was in Vienna. (!) I finally uploaded my photos from my summer trip onto my computer (last weekend!) ... but have yet to upload them to my favorite site to get prints. Need to do that, as I've got a coupon which expires soon ... although ... I still haven't uploaded the rest of my Italy pictures to order prints.

Fortunately, I have one free day this weekend - no more weekend road trips planned at this point ... Well, the exception to that is one weekend next month- I'm definitely taking a road trip to CoolCity to visit with some friends who are still there!

No comments: