Saturday, November 04, 2006

Getting stuff done

It took almost 2 1/2 months, but I just erased my grandmother's phone number from my phone. It finally felt OK to do that. I also just washed the (clean) coffeepot and mug my parents had gotten from her apartment after her death.

Done: Laundry. Washed other dishes. Changed bed sheets. Changed special ring tone from Ex-Boyfriend's number back to normal ring tone. Took down bulletin board. Took down some Halloween decorations around floor. Recycled both huge boxes of cans and bottles which have been accumulating for quite some time.


Still to do:
*Ironing that I've needed to do for nearly a month. My clothing options have been limited. I'd like to vary my outfits more.
*Absentee ballot
*Type up treasure hunt stuff
*Hang up posters
*Throw out dead flowers and clean the vase
*Hang up signs around the floor (and find masking tape first)
*Put together a package for my sister
*Respond to the letters and cards I've gotten in the past 3 weeks
*Re-register for a couple of my professional organizations
*and the list goes on and on and on ... but I feel better already

No comments: