Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Unexpected time

I laid down for a nap around 5:15pm this afternoon and set my alarm for 7:50pm (so I'd be ready for RA building rounds at 8pm). I woke up at 5:45pm feeling very rested. When I didn't fall back asleep in the next 15 minutes, I got up ... and decided to make productive use of my time.

Well ... :-)

So far, I haven't written out my formal lesson plan for tomorrow's observation of TWO CLASSES, back to back .... and I haven't painted my toenails yet. (Tomorrow's classy but professional outfit requires me to wear open-toed shoes .... in November, I know ... I really need to hem the pants so that I can wear them with other shoes more appropriate for the weather here in CoolCity.) In fact, all I've done is write an entry on my other blog ... and now this entry on this blog. I still have half an hour until rounds ... and I'm hoping they'll go quickly so I can get back here and get some work done before watching House at 9pm with my girls!

No comments: