So ... we got hit with a couple feet of snow last weekend. Because people in my area don't know how to drive in snow and because my school system didn't feel like hiring outside contractors to plow the parking lots for one day of school ... I have had NO school this week. I was supposed to work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
This is such a blessing! I was able to go Christmas shopping with my mom yesterday, and I'm getting so much done! I'm gonna work on moving some more stuff (clothing) up to my new place ... and I have so much more time to spend with family in this last week before I get married!
I am so relieved/grateful/relaxed/happy/calm ... and now I'm able to focus more on Christmas than I had expected. Thank You, Lord, for this gift of snow!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment