Apologies to my lovelies ... in the past two weeks, my daily schedule has been:
5:00-5:30am: Wake up, grumble about it being too early, get out of bed
5:30-6:00am: Eat breakfast, read paper/email, tell myself that I better hurry and shower
6:00-7:00am: Take a shower (shave legs if wearing a skirt), apply makeup, decide on outfit
7:00am: Aack! I'm late! Alas! I must still pack my lunch!
7:05-7:10am: Pack lunch and head out the door
7:10-7:55am: Commute. Mostly on a road which has one lane of traffic in each direction. I'm screwed if a schoolbus or a slowpoke is driving in front of me. (Note: I tried passing a slow car on the first day of school and was pulled over by a cop who clocked me at my passing speed. Lucky for me, I didn't receive a ticket because he was paged about some sort of emergency and he let me go. NOW: No more attempts at passing.)
8:00am-5:30pm: Sign in at school, begin planning time, morning duty, more planning, teach classes, eat lunch with the other adults, more planning
5:30-6:30pm: Commute home during rush hour.
6:30pm: Arrive home exhausted. Debate over taking a nap. Decide not to take a nap because that will mess up my sleeping schedule.
6:30-9:00pm: Eat dinner, do the homework I brought home (grading, creating materials for class, lesson planning, etc.), maybe allow myself some time to unwind by checking email, blogs & the 'book
9:00-10:00pm: Talk with Westley
10:00pm: Go to bed.
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment