125: Original guest list number (before we realized just how big Westley's extended family is ... and how many people we love too much to exclude)
$99: Amount I paid for a too-cute cart/countertop from Target for my new apartment
91: Number of barns (functional and/or dilapidated) I pass on my way to work
53: Number of barns in my original count last week while driving myself
(Westley and I drove in that direction last weekend and I counted many more when I could safely pay better attention!)
(Westley and I drove in that direction last weekend and I counted many more when I could safely pay better attention!)
52: Number of confirmed wedding guests (including my principal, one AP, and their respective spouses)
39: Days until the wedding!
23: Days until my school's concert
14: Days ago that invitations were sent out (and also the day I signed my lease for my new apartment!)
12.5: Number of hours I'll have to be at school next Monday ... for parent-teacher conferences
11: Work Days that my good friend (one of my bridesmaids!) is home on bed rest while letting her body heal after a complication in her pregnancy (and thankfully, both she and baby are doing well)
10: Horse stables I pass on my way to work ... I love seeing the horses out in the fields when I drive to/from work
6: Days until my first official gown fitting
5: Days that I had the music for a regional chorus event before I played at the concert 2 weekends ago
4: Number of sizes bigger than me that my gown is
(I got it on the sales rack .... and knew it would have to be adjusted)
3: Number of school days left this week!
2: Exciting performances I get to see within the next week (Rockettes & ?Mannheim Steamroller?), both gifts from others
1: Meeting left with the pastor for ceremony planning and pre-marital counseling
-13: Number of minutes ago I should have begun to get ready instead of writing this! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment