Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Blogger in German

Salzburg has been gorgeous! The tourist scene is mad about Mozart (who was born here, and who lived here for many years) ... and The Sound of Music (which was filmed here in the 1960's).

I befriended a cute British boy and we explored much of the city together. (I also developed a crush on him which I'm pretty sure was reciprocated :-) ... and ... I was very sad when he left earlier today.)

I haven't even had time to write in my paper journal all of the things I've done and all of the stories I don't want to forget.

This is the only computer at the hostel and someone else is in line to use it after me ... so ... gotta go. Will hopefully write from Vienna soon!

1 comment:

The Contessa said...

Goodness I am jealous, you are in all the cities where I have family. I haven't been back in years. I did the entire Sound of music tour including that tiny church they got married in on Mondsee. They used creative camera work to make it look like a huge catherdral!

Have an enjoyable trip!!!!!