Yesterday, I arrived home in the mid-afternoon after a total of some 1600 miles and probably 24 hours of driving over 8 days of solo road-tripping.
I do plan to write about my trip, random singing fun, the lovely wedding and reception ...
Right now, though, I can't write too much because I have to call about apartments for next year (so that I can visit them when I'm back in RuralSchoolArea later this week) ...
I'm also trying to book flights for my international conference next month! I figured that if I'm already spending so much money to fly over there, I might as well stay a little longer than the 3 week conference and travel! So ... I'm trying to figure out my options and buy the best ticket for the cheapest price I can find at this last-minute date. (It looks like the cost of me flying over there will equal the cost of the conference itself.)
So ... more to come soon!
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment