Random Bullets of my Life
On my 24th birthday last month, someone guessed that I was turning 16. Hmmm.
I went to an awesome workshop last month and sang my heart out. I hadn't realized just how much I'd missed being part of a choir. I do love working with my students though ... and sometimes helping them "get it" is even more rewarding.
Wedding plans are pretty much in place. I still need to pick invitations, call the DJ, and update a few addresses in my happy little Excel file of the guest list. Oh, and I need to find a new host for the wedding website because our "free trial" on the free website (host?) I used is now over, and I have to pay to re-activate many of the pages I created. Yuck.
I am no longer a first-year teacher, but with all the changes in my district this year, I feel as though I'm beginning my first year all over again.
I love the "Drop Dead Diva" show on Lifetime and "Royal Pains" on whatever channel it's on.
I'm totally watching a teenybopper movie on the Disney Channel right now about a teen princess who is in a special protection program.
126 days until Westley & I are married! :)
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment